Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Whimsy gets a face lift!



I'm not deluded enough to think that anyone is laying awake at night wondering where we've been for the past couple weeks, but I figured it appropriate to at least begin to explain our absence. We've been hard at work (and I mean hard -- you should see the dark circles under my eyes...concealer doesn't even hold a chance against these puppies!) giving Whimsy a much needed face lift. After a few very successful years, our little company seemed to deserve some sort of refreshment, and since we can't take a business entity to a spa for a weekend, we did what we could and shed a few pounds making our image a little lighter, a littler brighter, and a lot more refined. Our logo has been overhauled, our marketing material redesigned, and we'll be unveiling a brand new website in the next few days! We're so pleased with our little "face lift" and can't wait to show it off to the world!
All our team members are just swooning over the new logo (I think they're just excited to get new business cards, really...), but Tyler and I are much more excited about the website. A word of caution: we won't have the HTML portal up for another week or so, so dial-up users beware -- the flash portal may prove to take too long to load for you guys so either take a look on someone else's bandwidth or wait until the HTML side is up and running.

Just to prove we're still busy with the important stuff, I'm including a photo of centerpieces from this past weekend. I love the contrast of bold colors in the spring. Enjoy!

No comments: