Saturday, September 29, 2007

Stephanie and Teddy













Steph and Teddy had their gorgeous backyard reception Friday evening. Their colors were a little nontraditional -- navy, red, and orange -- but by pulling the navy in primarily with accents and focusing on the red and orange in the florals, it came together beautifully. Everything about this wedding was grand (yet so simple - does that happen often?) from the amazing catering spread to the sparkles adorning Steph's dress. Here's a few shots from their celebration. We're glad we could be a part of it!

I have to give a huge thanks to my team for all their hard work and support this week. As many of you know, I'm due to have a baby any day now. While I may be a workaholic and have been accused of being part-robot, nothing is easy when you're 39 weeks pregnant, least of all executing a weekend full of weddings (I'll post photos of our other events soon). Everyone pitched in to get the work done which included little sleep, sore bodies, and for some, pulling 10-hour days with no more than 30-minute lunch breaks. I'm so glad to have such a dedicated staff behind me. It makes all the hard work we do for your events so much easier, and so much fun!

Thank you Kathy, Jessica, Natalie, Michelle, and of course, Tyler (who made it to all our weddings this weekend to do the heavy lifting I'm used to doing myself but given the circumstances probably shouldn't be doing)! You guys are awesome!

No comments: