Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Theresa at Noah's SJ











Theresa's wedding and reception was held at Noah's in South Jordan. Michelle stopped by before we left for the delivery to take a few shots of the bouquets and walking flowers, and I took a loaned camera along to the venue to take shots of the cake and centerpieces which were assembled on-site (our Canon broke a few weddings ago and I haven't yet sent it in for repairs). Silly me didn't check to see if there was a memory card in the camera (and I'm used to a model that doesn't work if there is no CF card -- this older model was much different), so I shot the entire space without getting an actual photo for my troubles. Man! Just my luck... The flower girl's halo was SO cute, too! Just another reason why I'm a florist and not a photographer.

Hopefully you'll get the gist from Michelle's shots. The colors were fuchsia, tangerine and apple green and the varieties used were roses, gerberas, cymbidiums, kermits, callas, and bear grass. Bright, fun, and so very appropriate for an end-of-May wedding!

No comments: