Friday, February 9, 2007

Sarah's Bridals



Sarah is shooting her bridals this afternoon. Because of the insanity of Valentine's Day week, we opted to go for a small and very simple bouquet for Sarah's bridals. I used light pink "Vendela Rosetta" roses, light pink bouvardia, a tiny bit of seeded eucalyptus, and camilla. For her wrap she chose an underlay of white satin with an overlay tight ballet wrap of pink and chocolate ribbon. Lucky girl has some pretty awesome weather on her side today -- warm and overcast and perfect for pictures. Just cross your fingers that it doesn't rain...

A special welcome to our newest clients:

Rebecca and Sam, May 19th, in Draper
Crista and Chris, June 1st, at Log Haven

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anna Page Photography said...

Liz, I'm glad I found your blog. That bouquet is fabulous! I've been recommending you to all my brides!