Thursday, April 12, 2007

Updates all around...





I apologize for the drama last week. I could explain all the domain propagation mumbo-jumbo, but I'll spare you all the details. The good news is, everything is fine and up and running now, so if you haven't made the trip to see the new site, now's a good time!

It's going to be a busy weekend for us here. We've got Debbie and Neal's wedding tomorrow at the SL temple and the U's Commander House, and Sam and Lindsay's wedding on Saturday at the Bountiful temple and The Point...and if that weren't enough, we're making a nice, big arrangement for Anna Page's booth at the bridal show in Provo on Saturday as well (go say hi to her!). I'll post pictures if I have time to take any!

An update on scheduling since our calendar has changed a bit: We were planning on being out of town the first week of July so up to this point we haven't been accepting any consultations for the 1st through the 7th. We decided to move our trip to May so the first week of July is now open for the taking. We've already got a couple consultations for those dates scheduled for next week, but for the time being, the coveted 7-7-07 is unbooked. Did you know that's supposed to be the most popular wedding date of the year? Has something to do with ancient Chinese luck, I read somewhere...

I thought I'd include a couple photos that Anna took of that bouquet I did for her client's bridals a month or so ago. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anna Page Photography said...

Your website is beautiful. I can't wait to see my flowers for tomorrow! p.s I'm amazingly not booked on 07/07/07 either. Weird huh?