Saturday, April 14, 2007

Weddings of the weekend





Anna came early this morning to pick up her arrangement for the bridal show. I was afraid it wouldn't fit in her car. She said "big," and I took her literally. I'm hoping the day was a successful one for her. I have watched her work evolve dramatically just in the last six months and am excited to see how things go for her this year. When she gets me a photo of the piece, I'll post it.

On to this weekend's weddings --

Debbie and Neal were on Friday. Lots of red roses, with accents of white mini callas, bright green snowballs, and seeded eucalyptus. Clean, elegant. I'm attaching a quick photo I took of her bouquet.

Sam and Lindsay were today. I just loved how her bouquet turned out. Royal purple lisianthus, white and purple freesia, vendela roses, purple lilacs, seeded eucalyptus, waxflower...all finished off with a royal purple ribbon wrap (which you can't see in the photo). Very English garden -- lots of texture.

It was a gorgeous day today. Great day to get married in my book. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments: