Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm off to the airport!


A quick photo of Crista's bouquet for her bridal shoot this evening (she rescheduled b/c of last week's nasty weather) -- a small simple clutch of 20 bi-color mini callas.

My vacation is going great so far -- my sister and her kids flew in for a visit last week and left Saturday just in time for me to see to a full night of consultations. We took a day to pack (not my favorite activity, that's for sure!), and now we'll be leaving for the airport in a couple hours to head to CA for the rest of our vacation. Just a reminder: because I'll be away until the 16th, I'm obviously not going to be around to answer the phone. If you have questions, need to check on availability, or want to schedule a consultation, either a leave a message or send me an email and Kristin or I will get back to you as soon as possible -- within 24 hours.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments: