Wednesday, May 16, 2007

There's no place like home...


Well, I'm officially back from my vacation. Spent a little time in the sun, a little time relaxing, and a lot of time in traffic! That's California for you, though...

While I was there, I found time to do a few of special order arrangements for old clients -- mostly Mother's Day stuff. I never cease to be amazed by the selection and quality of locally grown flowers. I wish the weather allowed us to do more of that here.

This weekend is Rebecca's wedding in Provo. I have tons of consultations on the schedule as well -- I'm going to be playing catch-up for the next couple weeks. Thank you to everyone (clients and not-yet clients) for your patience while I was away. Aside from a few software glitches, we were able to get everyone scheduled and taken care of in a timely manner.

Thanks!

No comments: