Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Meagan















Meagan was married at Sundance a few weeks ago -- the bride and groom are from CO so this was another destination wedding (love those!).
She wanted arrangements that were very textured and organic. Both the bride and groom are very environmentally conscious and wanted that earthy look incorporated in their flowers. The colors were blues, greens, lavender, and orange. The centerpieces were in dark stained wood boxes (and each one was different), and the bouquets were wrapped in various colors of burlap and twine. Artistically, this was one of my favorite so far this year. How I love when a bride says, "You get the general idea -- do whatever you think looks best!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Crap! These arrangements are awesome!

Kathy K said...

BE-AUTIFUL! Ugh. I SO wish I was a part of this one. Fantastic work. The thistle is amazing, and I bet that lilac bouquet smelled SO good.

Audrey O'Brien said...

esquisite!

Chelsea said...

GORGEOUS!! As usual. :) Have a fabulous trip. It's definitely deserved and well-earned.

Anonymous said...

These are amazing. I am going to refer all of my brides to you. Do you travel outside of SLC/Provo? I am in Roosevelt. Great work! Love it