Sunday, July 27, 2008

Champagne and crystals...










Jordan was married at a residence in Herriman. I really loved her colors -- various shades of champagne, creams, and blush pinks. We ended up using 8 different varieties of roses in order to give it that soft, dusty feel. Very romantic. Unfortunately, when we got there the wind was in full force with tablecloths flying everywhere. They opted to have us place everything indoors rather than set up the arrangements on the tables... I kept my fingers crossed all night hoping the wind died down and they were able to escape the threat of rain. My favorite part? I really loved the bride's bouquet, but for some reason the cake really spoke to me. She chose a nontraditional design for her cake flowers and I felt it tied all the designs together well.

(Pardon the last photo taken in the location's basement -- Jordan had two designs that we used to vary the tables: one of a mixed arrangement of flowers and crystal picks, and one of a candlescape that also featured crystal around the base of the cylinders. Jordan weaved the theme of crystals throughout the event -- something we don't typically see during summer months. It gave a touch of sparkle to the day and an added level of interest to an otherwise very economical alternative...)

No comments: