Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Drumroll please...?

It's time to announce my favorite wedding of 2008!

{Stephanie at Snowbasin}


And for this highly coveted honor (right!), Stephanie wins...well...nothing. But I'm going to inundate you with photos as I relive what a fun event this was!

What made her wedding so great, you ask? The clients. I spent a lot of time working with her mom (awesome) and her sister (wicked awesome), and both the bride and groom were laid-back and genuinely kind. But in addition to the clients, I also loved the designs, the colors, and working with their other vendors.

I'm posting photos taken by the lovely Rebekah Westover. She informed me that this wedding will be featured on the Southern Weddings blog, so keep your eye out for that.

Now -- sit back, relax, and enjoy the show...

































All images by Rebekah Westover

4 comments:

Adizat said...

Congratulations Liz on your work being featured on SW! I just saw the post. Best Wishes!

Megan Bailey - Pink Piggy said...

I keep looking at these pictures and saw them on southern weddings blog and these flowers are truly amazing! I'm so in love with the bouquet!!

Audrey O'Brien said...

liz girl i beg to differ that you are the most wicked one of all! girl i admire you to no end i gather you get that by now. loves

Kathy K said...

My favorite bouquet of all time! The shape is so kick-butt.