Thursday, July 30, 2009

Out of the office & other schedule stuff...


Its been a hectic summer.
In addition to our normal event schedule and life in general, we've been spending every spare moment remodeling the Sugarhouse property we'll be moving to later this year (goodbye Holladay!). More than ever, I'm grateful its August which is when we typically start running off for quick mini-vacations at every turn to say we actually did something other than work from the months of May to September!


I'll be out of the office and unreachable today until Monday, August 1st. I'll also be out and unreachable from August 12-18. I've got very limited consultation openings up until the 10th, and from the 24th-31st. In anticipation of our impending move, I'll likely only be accepting a few more weddings for the 2009 year, but will continue booking for spring and summer of 2010.

There's so much to post, but as you may have noticed, I just haven't had much time to keep up with the blog this summer. Perhaps when things slow down a bit? We'll see, I suppose...

No comments: