Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We're Baaack!







The move was successful, and while we're still swamped with boxes, things are starting to get back to normal...ish. I've got a few weeks left of my move-related sabbatical before our wedding season resumes with a vengeance. I've enjoyed being able to focus on what's going on around here, but I'm looking forward to getting back to work at the same time.

SO -- to kick off my return, I'm posting images of a bouquet I did for a photo shoot captured by one of my favorites...OpieFoto. She's so lovely. As is her photography. It was bright yet soft, clean yet vintage.

***Scheduling Alert***


I had a last minute cancellation for the weekend of July 30. (Last minute, you say? Its still June! Well, a cancellation a month before the wedding is most definitely last minute in this business!) Since I've already got the staff hours scheduled, I'd love to be able to fill that opening. As a result, the person who books that slot will receive a discount of 20% off their subtotal.
I don't do discounts. Or Sales. So 20% off is a rocking awesome deal. That's generally a busy wedding weekend, so if you know of someone out there who is in need of event flowers (wedding or not), kindly pass the info along.


Its good to be back! :)

No comments: