Friday, January 19, 2007

Blogging 101...


Call me technologically old school -- I don't own an iPod and I haven't the foggiest idea how to text from my cell phone. I do, however, sport a MacBook, attempt to use Photoshop, surf Craigslist, and am in the process of building a mean home theater system with my cute husband. So after literally 16 years of using the internet (I had an aol address when it was still a beta program!) I am taking the advice of friends and clients and entering the realm of bloggers. Not that any of you reading this are all that interested in my electronic know-how. You want to learn more about my second child, Whimsy Floral. So that's what you'll get. In this blog (provided I can make the time to post), I'll let you know what we've been up to professionally, as well as highlight the happenings of our talented and dedicated staff. Please feel free to check back often and don't hesitate to drop me an email if I start slacking off on posting.

Photo by kate benson photography -- seriously one of the most talented photographers in Utah. If you're in the market for one, visit her website at www.katebensonphotography.com!

No comments: