Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Sweet Memory Garden










These gorgeous photos were done by Sweet Memory Garden in Lehi. (Lyanna's Red Butte brunch reception) I had never worked with them before and was so pleased when the photos came back. Just beautiful!

Where have I been? Drowning in caulk, paint, and tile grout. We're frantically trying to get our house finished before my family comes to stay for the holidays. We're in the final stretch! If we could just get all our subcontractors to show up when they say they're going to, we'd be finished in a few days. Unfortunately, I've learned that's not the way that industry works much of the time, so I continue to be stood up by workers which pushes back all the other jobs waiting for the previous task to be completed. SO frustrating! At least there's a light at the end of the tunnel... So much for maternity leave! I was afraid I would get bored taking this time off -- with this chaotic construction and weekends jam packed full of consultations, I haven't had time.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday!

No comments: