Sunday, July 22, 2007

No internet until Tuesday...

Just to let everyone know...

Our Comcast cable modem went ka-putt yesterday. We went through their automated service system, got to a human being, and were told someone has to come out to "look" at the problem (we know what the problem is -- they need to give us a new modem!). When is the soonest they can make it to our house? Tuesday. Thanks a bunch, Comcast.

What does that mean? I'm internet-less until they show up on Tuesday (provided they bring a new modem with them and don't pull the old "Oh. Wow. You need a new modem. We'll ship you one -- you should get it in 5-7 business days...") SO...If you need something between now and then, give me a call -- don't rely on my email. I promise I'll make a trip or two to Starbucks to use their Wi-Fi, but the phone will be a heck of a lot more reliable. I apologize for the inconvenience. No internet access for a workaholic like me is almost unbearable. I appreciate your patience while we get it fixed!

Have a fabulous week!

No comments: