Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Heading back to California...




Happy New Year (and belated Merry Christmas)!

I'm going to board a plane for California in the morning. I'll be doing a wedding at the Vacaville Opera House in Vacaville, CA this weekend and then will take a few much needed personal days at Capitola Beach (sure to be a chilly beach, but at least there's no snow to think about!). I'll be back on January 7th and will be resuming my consultation schedule on January 10th.

I'll leave you to welcome the New Year with a few shots of gorgeous seasonal arrangements done by none other than our very own Kathy. Aside from her obvious knack for creative florals, she's also a rockin' crafter. If you have any interest in paper crafts, visit her blog to see some amazing work and fabulous tutorials. A-MA-zing!

Have a great week!

No comments: