Monday, December 1, 2008

Seasonal fare...











UPS finally showed up with my new card reader today. Phew!

Although I'm sure everyone has already moved on to focusing on Christmas, I wanted to quickly post a few shots of some of the arrangements we did for Thanksgiving.

Because the question has already been asked -- yes, we will be accepting special orders during the holiday season, but on a very limited basis. Orders must be placed one week before delivery/pick up. On the menu this year? Centerpieces, pomanders, wreaths, and focal pieces. Architectural requests will also be considered.

Since I didn't get to say it on Thanksgiving, I'd just like to mention how grateful I am for my amazing team and our awesome clients. Thank you for making this such a great year for Whimsy!

No comments: